Shaunna Faye

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Talkless Tuesday

So...what...it's been 6 months or so since I wrote in here? Myspace blogging took over for a while. That one was mainly a source of entertainment for others though. I think I'll start writing in here again startiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing NOW!

Today on the way to work I decided that it was going to be "Talkless Tuesday." (A variation of Silent Sunday.) It's really as simple as it sounds. I'm not going to talk today. With the exception of saying "Being late to work" to David on the way out the door after being asked "What are you still doing here?" I haven't said anything. Granted, it's only 10:09 AM, but me of all people should find this task pretty easy. My job doesn't require me to speak and as of right now I don't have plans to go out tonight. So here's to Talkless Tuesday....may it be as quiet as the streets of Casper, Wyoming at 3 AM.

"He who does not know how to be silent will not know how to speak." - Ausonius

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Blogger Kris McDaniel said...

Well, it's 1.02pm... are you still talkless? Very interesting idea. I hope you make it. Also, make sure to share with us what you learned during your talkless tuesday.

 
At 10:03 PM , Blogger Jeffrey said...

welcome back to blogger...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home