Shaunna Faye

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Tag!

Well, I was tagged so here we go -

Here's the directions - Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself and then share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list, finally tag five people at the end.

1.) I always include this in these things.... I have an extra ureter. It doesn't serve a purpose. I guess God just thought I was cool enough to have an extra just in case or something. Gross? Nope. Awesome.

2.) I'm getting married on May 4th. It's not a weird fact or anything. Just one I'm pretty pumped about.

3.) I can't sleep cuddled next to someone. I have to stretch out and have my space. If I'm cuddled up I feel all claustrophobic and whatnot.

4.) I think I'm destined to follow in the footsteps of many family members and go into the medical field. If all goes well, I'll be starting EMT school this fall.

5.) Babies? Yes, please! If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.

That's my 5. I probably didn't follow the rules too well, but I didn't have many interesting things about me to write about. I won't tag anyone either cause I don't think many people really read this.

2 Comments:

At 11:41 AM , Blogger ginger said...

1. I STILL READ THIS!

2. it's not your fault that you don't know the rules too well... those are the world's most vague and conusing rules ever.

3. hooray for getting married!

4. you're a brave (and slightly insane?) woman for willingly going into the medical field. something i could not do. props to you.

5. "gdiddy" is still reserved for your pops.

love you!

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger Daniel D said...

I still read it as well...which, now that I think about it, may prevent you from truly opening up for fear that if you get too personal, your brother will read it and that would just be weird. I could stop entering this comment in right now, and you'd be none the wiser, but for some reason I'm not stopping. Don't ask me why.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home