Shaunna Faye

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This Week

Since my mom is vacationing this week, Martha is getting to spend time with a few different people so Chris and I can still go to work (for the most part). She spent the day with Tanya on Monday. Tuesday and Thursday is hanging out with Kimberly and Cohen. Wednesday is half a day with me, then half a day with Chris. And Friday I get her all to myself.

I'll be happy when our schedule goes back to normal next week. All this running around to different places at different times if bugging me. At least Martha isn't old enough for it to matter to her too much who is keeping her. And I guess it doesn't hurt for her to spend some time with her aunt and cousin so they can get to know each other better.

I have my mandatory meeting for the Surgical Tech program on Wednesday afternoon. I'll get all the program information there and sign up to take the HOBET. If all goes well with the HOBET, then I'll be interviewing with the program director and SURELY securing my spot. Right? Right. School will start in mid-September. Because I'm that confident that I'll be accepted. Sure.

I really wish it wasn't a full-time, 8-4 M-F thing. That leaves little room for work. I will be working though. I have to. Student loans only cover so much, ya know?

I've been on a HUGE Netflix TV kick lately. I've started Veronica Mars, Friday Night Lights (although I've already seen the most recent season), and Breaking Bad. I got through all 4 seasons of Bones and Dexter before all of those.

Man, I love TV.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM , Blogger Lily Dawn said...

oooo, I totally got Veronica Mars on Netflix last year... i loved it =) goose rolled his eyes a whole lot.
good luck on securing ur spot!!

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger kimberly dorris said...

Cohen and I loved spending the day with Martha! She was a perfect little angel. Cohen took some time to warm up to the idea of me holding and feeding another baby, but he got over it. Ashlyn was a big help at the pool. She said that the boys could swim and her and Aunt Kimmie will take care of Marfa. It was too cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home