Shaunna Faye

Monday, January 24, 2011

Shower

Now that it's over, I can post the diaper cake I made for Tan's baby shower!
Here was the progression...








For my first diaper cake, I think it turned out pretty good.

Tan made a good point about baby showers...it's always a little awkward when there are only young-ish people there. The older ladies are more chatty. I found that at the shower yesterday, the people that had the most to say are the ones that have kids. Makes sense. I feel like I'm a better gift giver now that I have my own kid. I know what we use the most and give those gifts in hopes that they will be practical and not just set aside as something that'll get re-gifted or packed away.

Anyway, Tan is looking AWESOME. And not just "Awesome for someone carrying twins." She looks great for any kind of pregnant woman. She doesn't seem too miserable either. I'm so excited to have the twins here in about 6-ish weeks. Like, SO EXCITED.

So, the shower is over and all I can do now is wait for the babies...I guess that means Martha's first birthday party planning is FULL ON in "go" mode.

Yahooooooooooo!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger kimberly dorris said...

Cute diaper cake! I have to make another one for Courney's baby shower. I feel like I need to get more creative with it each time I make one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home