Shaunna Faye

Monday, January 03, 2011

Baby Showers

So, Kelli and I get to plan Tan Tan's baby shower! This will be the first baby shower that I throw and I am so super pumped! I love planning and setting up and hosting. And how cool is it that it's a shower for twins?! Eeek!

Anyway, what's up with all the baby stuff going on right now? All kinds of people I know are getting knocked up. I'm not drinking the water...

I'm curious to how many people have baby showers for their second child. I've thought about it and I don't think I'd have another one. I have all the big stuff that we would need. I might set up a registry and accept gifts if anyone wants to send one. I just don't think I'd need all the baby shower hoopla.

You can tell I'm a big "planner." I've already thought of names and baby bedroom decorating ideas for my unborn second child that won't even be in existence for 2 years. Hey, I like to be prepared.

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM , Blogger Lily Dawn said...

I'm about to throw a shower for my aunt Rita and I just got done throwing one for a friend in ellijay- that makes about 10 showers I've thrown or helped plan over the last few years- Madness... but I love planning and hosting things too =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home