Shaunna Faye

Thursday, April 03, 2008

4 Weeks

A little over 4 weeks and I'll officially be a turner.

I've been brushing up on my math skills this past week in preparation of the COMPASS test. Turns out I'm not as bad as I thought I'd be. All the studying I did for the SAT's is slowly coming back to me. I need to take the test soon so I've gotta be strict with myself and study every day if I can.

Monday is my birthday. I turn 25. There's so much wedding stuff going on between mine and Chris's and David and Tanya's that it's sort of been brushed over and forgotten about. I'll probably have a dinner with my family and maybe hang out one night at Octane with friends, but that's about it. Normally I'm big on birthdays and I'd make it into a big, big deal but this year I'm letting it go. Even if it is my 25th. That's ok though.....I'll make up for it next year.

Landon's been an angel today. Sleeping well, not crying, no fussing. Amazing. I hope he's crawling before I have to stop watching him. I'd love to see that happen. I want to think of something cool to give him before I leave too. Something that he'll be able to keep for a long time. I obviously don't think he'll remember me, but I want to give him something anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home