Shaunna Faye

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Fading in the grass.

I'm not even going to mention Obama for fear I'll be chastized for my Republican (sorta) ways. I'll just say this.... Socially, I'm Liberal. Financially, I'm Republican.

Anyway, stress in the Dorris household has come to an all time high. Wedding, people, animals, work, school. It's all coming together and making me freak the eff out. My face has even broken out. Dang pizza face.

I'm canceling anything I had planned tonight and tomorrow and I'm studying my butt off. I found a website that I've been teaching myself algebra from because my actual, real person teacher sucks a big one. And lucky me gets to do this alllllllll again next quarter with more math! Yay!

I saw on the show Private Practice that a firefighter wears a bra and panties under his clothes. It's his "thing" that releases stress for him. Since I already wear a bra and panties every day, I need to find a my "thing" that will release this stress. I'm trying to steer clear of food because usually that does it for me. I know you're not surprised, says the girl that's literally gained 50 pounds in the last 2 years.

Lord.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM , Blogger Daniel D said...

I'll do it.

Obama.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home