Shaunna Faye

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Homes Sweet Home

My friends, the Gordon's, have recently begun their house hunt. David mentioned to me a couple of websites to look through that have foreclosures listed as well as plain ole houses for sale. After looking through what tremendous deals we could get right now, Chris and I are trying to figure out how we can manage to scoop up one of these 3 bedroom/2 bathroom homes that are at incredible prices.

We found one that we absolutely love, it's in the perfect location, and it has a pool! All this for $109,000.

Now, all we have to do is figure out a way to scrape together enough money for a down payment, which according to some loans might only need to be $5,000.

We really have no idea how we'd be able to do this, but you know we're racking our brains to figure something out. I don't know anything about the real estate market so I'm not sure how long we're going to have these options of good starter homes for these really good prices.

So yeah. Dangit.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM , Blogger Daniel D said...

Yeah, but you don't like pools, right?

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger Shaunna Faye said...

I like going TO pools, but I don't particularly like getting IN pools.

Going to the pool - cool.
Going swimming - not cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home