Shaunna Faye

Monday, July 27, 2009

Round 2.

Clomid round 2, here I come.

I saw a different Dr. today because mine was super busy. He wants to do another ultrasound next Friday to see if I ovulated. I want to be all "Man, listen. That shit's like $80 a pop. Let's skip it." But I thought doing it this one time to make sure the Clomid is making me ovulate wouldn't be too bad. Not gonna happen again though. I'm not made of money, and the one ultrasound a month is already not fun to shell out money for.

Anyway, I start popping pills today and that goes through Friday. Bring on the headaches and hot flashes.

I'm really tired of going to the Doctor's office.

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM , Blogger Daniel D said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home