Shaunna Faye

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Stupid pine trees.

If it weren't for these:



I could have a beautiful one of these:



So, I'm kinda getting into cacti right now. I'd love to have a nice, cactus/rock garden. It's perfect for the amount of time I currently have to garden, which is almost none. Plus, a lot of the plants I put in this spring have since withered away under the pressure of the Georgia heat. I can't get outside to water them every day and rain isn't the most common thing these days.

The problem with all the pine trees I have in my yard is that they poop pine needles year-round onto EVERYTHING. It's a constant battle between me and those trees. If I were to find the money to buy some cacti and rocks, I'm not even sure that I'd be able to keep the pine poop off of them.

I'll have to do some serious searching around my yard to see if there is one corner/spot that isn't completely littered with needles. We'll see...

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM , Blogger Daniel D said...

Mike has a nice rock garden (no cacti) in his back yard against his house. It looks really cool. I'm for it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home