Shaunna Faye

Friday, June 26, 2009

I need some damn breathing exercises.

So much for not getting stressed. My doctor's office is BEYOND annoying the crap out of me. I've had to deal with clerical errors (which set me a month behind), the run-around, misinformation, and any other annoying thing you can think of.

I was supposed to go in today for my last ultrasound before the Clomid (to start on Monday). I followed directions, called, and they told me that I was told wrong. I'm supposed to come in on Monday for the ultrasound and start the Clomid Monday or Tuesday. But wait! Monday is the Dr.'s on-call day. So, I can't schedule an appointment right now. I have to call Monday morning at 8:30 and see when I can come in. I told them I work 9-6. I can't just drop whatever I'm doing and come in whenever they tell me to. But, of course, there is no other option.

I'm thankful for an understanding Manager that lets me leave work and make up hours whenever I need to. If I had any other job right now, I'd be screwed.

So, with all that said, I'm shopping around for another Dr. Any suggestions? I just can't imagine getting the run-around throughout my entire pregnancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home