Shaunna Faye

Monday, September 13, 2010

I'll rejoice and be glad in it?

I'm having one of those days where nothing is good and nothing can make it better. Well, nothing except for being able to hang out with Martha all day, have tons of money, and not have to work.

Listening to Azure Ray isn't helping.

I've done my bitching email to Kelli and bitching gchat with Chris. I got my "I totally understand" reply from Kelli and my "I'm sorry" reply from Chris. There's just not much else I can do but wish that this day was over and that tomorrow is better.

I just need about $10k a year more, about an hour less commute time to work, and for my day to consist of no stress.

I'm pretty sure that's impossible.

So I guess I'll just try to convince myself to be thankful for what I have. I know things could be a heck of a lot worse, but it still doesn't make me feel any better.

Anyway... Here's a cute picture of Martha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home