Shaunna Faye

Friday, February 18, 2011

February

February can suck it. I've had my car broken into, GPS stolen, speeding ticket, ticket for no updated address on my license, ANOTHER speeding ticket (with a crooked, lying cop), computer issues at work that lost me a day and a half of work time, and allllllll the stress that comes along with these things.

I've been trying to work some overtime this month to have some nice spending money for Martha's birthday, and to buy just a few things that I want. This was all before I needed to buy a new GPS and pay for 3 tickets. Awesome.

I am not having a great time right now, but I know it will pass. And I'll go back to having a normal, stress-free life soon enough. I just hate how things always come crashing down all at one time.

Still, there's this adorable thing:



When she's not cranky because of a day with only a 30 minute nap, or teething pain, she's the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home