Shaunna Faye

Sunday, April 06, 2008

I'm out!

I'm out....of a job! My current employer informed me yesterday that I will actually only have 1 week of work left instead of the 4 weeks I'd planned on. That means I'm out a little over $1000 that I was expecting to have.

I have some money saved up so I'm able to pay bills for a month or so, but that wasn't including all the things I wanted to do for the wedding. Get my legs waxed, finish buying the bridesmaid jewelry, get a spray tan, etc.

I gave her 2 months notice of me leaving. I get 1 week. She doesn't seem to mind too much. Money doesn't seem like it's such a big deal to her. It's kind of a huge deal to people like me that have very little of it.

So anyway, I'm pinching pennies.

As I left the house today to go to my wedding shower I noticed a "Now Hiring" sign at the hotel down the street. I'm going to go drop off a resume while I'm out. If they'll hire me knowing that I need to take a week off for my honeymoon then I'll take it. At least for a few months until I find out what kinda of classes I'll be taking in July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home