Shaunna Faye

Friday, January 23, 2009

Keep it together.

Well, scratch that last blog. We're back to square one and it's beginning to stress me out.

The house pictured below turned out to be already taken. Someone else had put an offer in and because it was bank owned (they're so bad at communicating) it stayed on the market when it should have been taken off. I'm still seeing it pop up in my searches which just breaks my heart. I loved that house.

So our next step was to make a new list of houses we wanted to see, give them to our realtor, and go check them out. We sent over 5. A few hours later Mr. Cato informed us that 2 already have contracts on them, 1 was taken off the market for major repairs, 1 was rented out, and the last one can only be shown on Saturdays.

Ugh!

I freaked out a little, but I'm back in the game now. I made a new list. This time 10 houses. With our luck half of them would be gone already, but at least that still leaves 5.

We're going out in the morning to see 3 or 4 of them. The realtor says if we find one we love, we'll move on it fast. Put an offer in and keep our fingers crossed.

Hopefully we'll have some luck tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'm just trying to keep it together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home