Shaunna Faye

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Totally not stressed at all.



Our awesome realtors have been brushing us off, communicating horribly, and over all just being very difficult.

I'm at my breaking point.

I've wanted to drop them and get a new realtor, but I promised Chris I'd give them one more shot. So, tonight is the night. It's 1:00 PM and we have yet to hear a word from our realtor that said he'd be taking us out this evening to see a few house. No email, no call, nothing. Chris is going to call him at 3:00 to see what's up.

If we're failed tonight, I'm calling a new realtor tomorrow. I got a good recomendation from a friend. We just can't afford to waste any more time waiting for these people to get their shit together.

I also have 2 assignments due tomorrow.

Oh, no, I'm not stressed out at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home