Shaunna Faye

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday!

It's Thursday!!!! It's Thursday!!!

Do you know what that means? It means that in less than 24 hours, I get to see this little monster that's been growing inside of me and giving me hell for the past few weeks. Can I already put him/her in time-out? Cause this nausea behavior is unacceptable.

8:00 AM tomorrow morning I'll be in my doctor's office wrapping up my lower half into one of those terrible paper sheets, and ever so modestly propping my feet in those sock covered stirrups. Lovely. I, however, won't mind this time around.

I want to see that blob/bean/spot on the screen and hear/see a heartbeat. Then and only then will my heart be at ease. Although I know I'm still not considered to be "out of the woods" until about the 12th week, it's all I really need right now to keep me going.

And could this day get any better with all the new fall Thursday night shows starting up tonight? The Office, Parks and Recreation, Community.

This is a good day. All the waiting is almost over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home