Shaunna Faye

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Miserable

I finally broke down today. I've been nauseous for days and it only seems like I have a few hours here and there that I don't want to barf. Every smell is horrible. Even the good smells.

So I just lost it. I stood in the bathroom and cried. I got it out of my system and then I went and ate some soup for dinner since what I'd made earlier in the crock pot was inedible to me. Chris said it was delish though.

In addition to the never ending queasiness, I can't walk 50 feet without my hands swelling. It made shopping for Daniels birthday present today REALLY irritating. I had to buy milk anyway, so I walked around the store with the cold milk in my hands which helped a little bit with the swelling, but I still couldn't make a fist.

And don't even get me started on the acid reflux. I hate my body right now.

Bottom line - this stage of pregnancy can kiss my ass. I'm ready to move on. Please, please, please.

2 Comments:

At 12:54 AM , Blogger Lily said...

I totally and totally feel your pain. I am finally over that stage (mine last about 20 weeks) It is just the worst! But it does end eventually... and when your taste buds return to normal, food tastes so good!

We are thinking of you guys and praying for you! =)

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Shaunna Faye said...

Ah! I hope I'm not sick until my 20th week! I would dieeeeeeee.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home