Shaunna Faye

Monday, August 31, 2009

Boring.

Man, I've just been in a poopy mood lately. Uncomfortable and just sour. I'm trying to perk up, but I really just want this quarter to be over so I can relax and not think about failing my A&P final. Then there's just a few weeks off and I'm back at school. I will treasure those few weeks though. Oh, I will.

My overnight babysitting is going well. I go to the lady's apartment, go to sleep, check on the baby if she wakes up (she has yet to wake up) and wake up when the mom gets home. She pays me and I leave. I did Friday and Saturday night and now I'm doing tonight and tomorrow night. It's nice to have a little extra cash in my pocket. It helps for when things like the blender breaks. I'll be getting a new one tomorrow.

Boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home