Shaunna Faye

Monday, February 15, 2010

What a croc!

On Saturday after baby shower #1, Chris and I went to the Mall of Georgia to waste some time and then go see the Valentine's Day movie. (It was cute, btw.) After walking my 29 week pregnant self around the mall for what seemed like an eternity, my feet were going to fall off. We were headed to the food court and what did I see? The Crocs kiosk.

Now, I've always been anti-crocs because of the hideousness that is a rubbery, oversided, stupid looking shoe. But these were not regular crocs. These were cute crocs. As soon as I slipped one on, Chris asked, "How does it feel?" But he didn't even have to wait for an answer. The look on my face was enough for him to know that I'd soon be digging through my purse for my wallet to buy 2 pair of these little pieces of heaven. (Buy one, get one half off!)

I am no longer anti-crocs. Sure, I might still poke fun at the people wearing the old clunky ones with socks, but I can now sympathize with all achey feet people of America just wanting some relief.

In my best old person - trying to imitate the Life Alert commercial - voice...
"All. Pregnant. Women. Should. Have. Crocs."

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM , Blogger Lily Dawn said...

yes.they.should.

i got my first super-ugly pair(i don't think they had cute ones then) when i was pregnant with the twins. i knew they looked dumb. worth it!

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger lindsey said...

the only shoes i wore when i was pregnant.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home