Shaunna Faye

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hair

What is it about women wanting to cut their hair off when they're pregnant? It's this weird psychological thing that I see happen alllllll the time. If you have long hair when you get pregnant, you will want to cut it shorter.

I'm trying my darndest to not fall into this trap. I know I like my long hair and I know if I cut it, I'd just want to grow it back out again. So, I'm really trying to come up with other hair-change options. More layers? More highlights? Something has to change, but with it staying long-ish. I mean, really I could cut a good 4-5 inches off and it'd still be pretty long. And with these prenatal vitamins I'm taking, those 5 inches would grow back in a matter of 3 months.

Here's what I'm thinking...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home