Shaunna Faye

Monday, March 29, 2010

So this is what happens when I'm not here...

When I'm not here, apparently Reagan plays with her toys for 30 minutes or so and then passes out for about 30 minutes or so, then repeats. And the cats chase each other around and then give themselves baths while laying in the sun's rays shining in the window. What a life!

Me, I got up at about 8:15, fed Reagan, ate some chips (we don't have breakfast food right now), watched a lot of TV, and talked to several people in HR and wherever regarding my short term disability and the FMLA crap. Turns out, the information I was given about my short term disability was wrong. It's still not a bad deal what I'll end up getting, it just knocks about 2 weeks off what I expected. So, I'm hoping Martha comes 2 weeks early to make up for it! Ha ha. Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen.

I sure do hate dealing with crap like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home