Shaunna Faye

Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekends

First of all...I fully expect to have a very political blog to read from my Dad within the week. With the healthcare crap going on, I just wanted to say that.

So, when did weekends get so dang busy? I feel like there are a billion things I need/want to do and I spend most of my Saturday running all over the place and end up with SUPER DUPER aching feet by that evening. Then Sunday is spent trying to recuperate from Saturday, but I always end up doing more stuff I shouldn't be putting my body through at this -almost 9 months preggers- point in my life. There's just too much to do!!!

I don't think Chris believes me when I say this, but I really do hate that I'm not able to do a lot of the cleaning that I used to. My back hurts with every sweep of the broom and every dish I take out of the dishwasher. Trust me, I would love to be able to knock out all these easy things in a few minutes rather than have to ask Chris if he'll take care of it. It's really too much for one person to do. And honestly, I never minded cleaning out the litter boxes.

Anyway, I'm going to the doctor once a week now. Is it already at this point?! Dr. Carter says I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead. We'll do an ultrasound at one of my next few appointments if I'm still measuring that large. Either I've got a big girl, we caught her at a growth spurt, or there's just some extra fluid in there tricking us all. Whatever it is, I'd really love to get another ultrasound just to be able to see her one more time before she's here.

So, that's that.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM , Blogger Dad said...

I hate to disappoint you, but I've decided not to blog about the political climate, mostly because I'm too infuriated to put together a coherent article.

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger Shaunna Faye said...

Ha ha ha. Well, ok. I'll accept that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home