Shaunna Faye

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh come on!

Man, I'm done. I'm tapping out. Waving a white flag. Throwing in the towel.

I cannot move an inch in any direction without pain. Even my flip flops are making indentions in my feet now. I just walked from my car to my desk, at a snails pace, and I'm out of breath.

Get this baby out of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen, I'm over wanting a natural-letting nature start labor-birth. I don't care if they have to induce or do a c-section. I want to not be in pain anymore. I'm to my breaking point. This needs to be over. Now. Or someone please just knock me out for the next 5 weeks. For the love...

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM , Blogger Dad said...

You say that now. An hour after delivery you will have forgotten all about it, and a couple of years from now you'll be wanting to do it all over again.

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger Shaunna Faye said...

But it is not an hour after delivery right now. And it is not a few years away right now. I am hurting this very second and every second that follows. So that's what I'm thinking about. The present. So, the sooner she's out - the better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home