Shaunna Faye

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Weekend

This weekend is pretty busy. I'm looking forward to all the things that are planned, but I just hope my body can keep up. It doesn't take much for me to get tired these days.

Friday: Work, visiting The Dump, dinner, then Anna's birthday party in Atlanta.

Saturday: Adam's Mom's yard sale, home to sell the couch at 3:00 (sold it on Craigslist...which is why we're going to The Dump - a new discount furniture store in Buckhead that's only open on the weekends. 30%-70% off!), homework.

Sunday: Baby shower!!! I'm so super pumped about this shower. I can't wait to see family that will be in town! And they'll get to see my crazy huge belly. And I'll get to have a ton of awesome people all together in one place.

I'm sure I'll spend the rest of Sunday recouperating from the weekend. I kid you not when I say that I will be 100% exhausted. The non-pregnant Shaunna wouldn't even be slightly tired from this schedule. I look forward to being the non-pregnant Shaunna again. Lord, do I ever...

(BTW - Yes, we've only had our couch for 1 year. But, being first time couch buyers, we bought what we thought we wanted. Turns out it's not what we wanted at all. The fabric is too light. (Shows dirt easily.) The leather is getting puncture marks from the cats. And really, we underestimated how much we both would enjoy having a recliner. So, we're on the hunt for a couch and recliner for the price we're getting for the sectional we're selling on Saturday. I've already found one set at American Signature Furniture, but I want to check out The Dump before I make a final decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home