Shaunna Faye

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Burn, baby, burn.

Last night was burnination at Goose and Lily's. It's always a good time. I feel like it was a good time x 1000 this time though. Maybe it was because we hadn't all been together in such a long time. Maybe it was because a few more people let loose. Who knows. All I know is that it was literally the latest I'd stayed up since I've been preggers. I'm paying for it with a hurting back and sore feet today, but it was definitely worth it.

Chris is having some friends over today to watch a hockey game, so I'm going to make myself scarce by hitting up the Mall of Georgia and tackling some office organization. (There are so many random papers and books in here!)

I'm looking forward to this nice, relaxing day. And I'm hoping to find a swimsuit as cute as this one in Martha's size...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home