Shaunna Faye

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Turts

Turtle, who we call Turts most of the time, is about to get his 100th whoopin of the day.

Seriously. Here's what I've endured this evening:

1. Scratching on the pack and play.
2. Scratching on my new crocs.
3. Playing with Taco in the bassinet.
4. Scratching at the office door.
5. Scratching at the bathroom closet door.
6. Scratching at the other bathroom closet door.
7. Getting on top of the wobbly shelf above the toilet.
8. Knocking over my cup of make-up brushes.
9. Trying to escape into the garage 3 times.
10. Scratching on the kitchen rug.
11. Pulling batting (pillow stuffing) out of the bag.
12. Getting into the office blinds.
13. Getting into the other office blinds.

I mean, I think I could probably go on forever. And that's just one evening. I also can promise you that when I go to bed in a few minutes and shut my door, he's going to scratch at the carpet outside the door continuing to dig a hole and ruin it.

Precious, isn't he?

2 Comments:

At 5:30 AM , Blogger Daniel D said...

Maybe if you take Sixx from us, the two of them will just hang out and relax all the time. I mean, it's worth a shot, right?

 
At 6:40 AM , Blogger Shaunna Faye said...

Noooooooooope.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home