Shaunna Faye

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

#18

What are your views on gay marriage?

Here's the thing... Although biblically homosexuality is wrong, I am not put here to judge. Love is love. If a man loves another man, who am I to say that they should not be allowed to be legally married? Could they live a happy life together, be really great people, even have a wonderful family? Absolutely. So why would I say that it shouldn't be allowed? Obviously, anyone could come back with all the scripture and blah blah blah and start a whole bunch of hoopla about it, but that's not what I'm about. If a woman and another woman love each other and want to get hitched, I say go for it. Those are MY views on gay marriage. You may or may not agree with them, but that was the question so I answered it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home