Shaunna Faye

Friday, November 05, 2010

#15

Something or someone you couldn’t live without.

If we're being practical here, I'd say that I couldn't live without my car. I could live without my iPhone, but I would get pretty frustrated. And then there's TV. What in the world would I do without TV?! I've written before about how it's my hobby. One time, Chris thought it'd be a good idea to tell me that we should have less TV time and we should sit around and read while listening to music sometimes. There are 2 problems with this: 1) I can't read and listen to music at the same time. I can't focus on what I'm reading if there is noise. 2) I'd rather watch TV.

That's not to say that I don't read. I actually enjoy reading when I'm in the mood. I even have a book on my Christmas list this year. I just don't want to decrease my TV time to read.

I'm pretty sure that makes me sound like I should be some kind of idiot, but I assure you that I am not. I think it's unfair that watching TV has been turned into a bad thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home