Shaunna Faye

Friday, November 12, 2010

#20

Your views on drugs and alcohol.

My view on drugs is that they're illegal. Well, the illegal drugs are illegal. The ones that aren't illegal are prescription or OTC and should be used for what they're intended. I know many people that are pot smokers. To them I say, "Whatever." I just don't want to be caught riding in the car with them when they're using or holding. No, thanks.

As far as alcohol goes, I like it. In moderation. I used to party with the best of them, but I just can't do that anymore. I hate being sick the next day (or later that night) and it's just not worth the immediate drunken feeling. Plus, drunk people often act like dummies. They say things they don't mean and do things they wouldn't normally do. While it's all very entertaining for the sober folks, I don't really enjoy acting a fool in front of crowds of people. So, I'll stay (mostly) sober. The occasional tipsy night is definitely still in my life, as I am still in my 20's and am entitled (yes, entitled), but only when Martha is sleeping over at Granna and Pop's and only when the person driving me home is sober or I have enough time to sober up before it's time to drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home