Shaunna Faye

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

#22

Something you wish you hadn't done in your life.

This one stumped me. That's why it's taken me a few days to write. Well, that and the fact that I'm sick and work is slammed and my house is a mess.

So what is something that I wish I hadn't done in my life?

There's the superficial answer: I wish I hadn't gotten my lip pierced. Why? Because it was VERY painful and got infected a lot. Basically, not worth it. But hey, I took it out and that was that. No big deal.

Then there's the slightly less superficial answer: I wish I hadn't wasted so much time on certain guys that I knew weren't good for me. This is one of those things that hindsight is 20/20 though. So, maybe I didn't realize at the time that I was wasting time. But you know what I'm saying.

So, both things are answers to the question, but not very good ones. I can't think of anything that I wish I REALLLLLLY hadn't done in my life. At least something that I don't mind blogging about openly. Yes, surprise surprise...there are a few things I'd rather keep private.

3 Comments:

At 7:50 AM , Blogger Daniel D said...

I hate being a day or two behind you on these, because you always say something very similar to what I was thinking ("This one stumped me", "There are a few things I'd rather keep private"). It makes me have to try harder to come up with statements that you haven't already made.

 
At 8:14 AM , Blogger Shaunna Faye said...

Just keeping you on your toes.

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger Heather Mayberry said...

I'm with you on the dating guys thing. When I met Phillip, I immediately knew that he was "the one". After that I wished that I had never dated in the first place. All of the others seemed like wasted time, because they were. But they are part of my life experiences and helped shape me into who I am. I just wish that I didn't have to date all of the scum of the earth to get to where I am now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home