Shaunna Faye

Monday, November 22, 2010

#24

Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs.

I can't exactly make a playlist for any one person in particular. That's too hard. So, I'll just list my favorite songs in a few different categories. Videos are included in case you want to take a listen...

Please excuse the fact that some of these have ads at the beginning of the video.

INDY-ish stuff. You won't hear these on the radio.

Bright Eyes - Landlocked Blues


Rufus Wainwright - April Fools


Feist - The Park


Tilly and the Wall - Lost Girls


Maria Taylor - Clean Getaway


Death Cab for Cutie - Someday You Will Be Loved


Margot and the Nuclear So and So's - Skeleton Key


Here are a few radio hits. How can you not love these?:

Willow Smith - Whip My Hair


Kesha - Tik Tok


Waka Flocka Flame - No Hands
(Yes, I'm aware this is kind of a nasty song, but it seriously gets stuck in my head every time I hear it. And, well, it makes me laugh.)


I do like some classics too, but I won't make a big list of those. A couple of my favorites are Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody and Billy Joel - Piano Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home