Shaunna Faye

Thursday, December 02, 2010

#28

What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

Oh man, that would just be soooooo horrible (in an exaggerated sarcastic tone).

Come on! It would be awesome to get pregnant again. I hate the actual being pregnant part, but I love the baby result. And I do plan on having at least 2 more kids. Honestly, I'd love to have another baby right now, but I'm just not sure I could do that to our finances and my mom who so selflessly watches both Cohen and Martha every day for free. Plus, we just packed up the baby swing the other day. That thing was a bitch to put up.

The current plan is to have another baby after Cohen is in preschool, as to not have to ask my mom to take care of 3 kids every day. I feel that would be unfair. So, maybe in a year or so I can get pregnant and by the time I have the baby Cohen will be 4 and in preschool. 4 is when they go to preschool right? I don't really know much about that stuff yet.

Anyway, that's the sorta-kinda-barely-talked-about-it plan.

I do find it kind of funny that I'm writing about this today since I feel like the worst mom in the world because Martha rolled off the bed this morning while I was getting ready for work. She cried for literally 10 seconds. There weren't even real tears. I think the 3 foot drop to the carpet just kind of shocked her. She's 100% fine and I've been reassured by several parents that it's common for that to happen and most of the time it's no big deal. So, thank goodness she's ok. I'll be putting her on the floor from now on.

2 Comments:

At 5:34 AM , Blogger Daniel D said...

Cohen was dancing last night...pretty hard. He tripped himself up and landed, ear first, on the corner of his new Tonka garbage truck. He cried for a minute. A daddy kiss healed it about 1/3. Kimberly took care of the other 2/3 with a mommy kiss.

It happens. Kids are pretty indestructable for the most part.

 
At 6:23 AM , Blogger Heather Mayberry said...

Man I love how Daddy/ Mommy kisses heal everything! Adeline still thinks like that! She broke her arm and didn't care because she had us! Sweet tough kids! It's great to be needed and loved so much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home