Shaunna Faye

Monday, May 16, 2011

Before and After - Part 1

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday were non-stop this weekend. Chris and I set out to get as much done on our list that we could. That meant him pressure washing for 6 hours straight, and us both being very tired today. There's still a lot left to do, but this is what we got done:

Front door primed, painted, and new handle attached. I'm thinking about putting a kick plate on, but I'm not sure yet...

Before



After



I spray painted both outdoor light fixtures. They were an ugly, old brass before. Now they're silver.

Before



After



The mailbox area is what I'm most proud of so far. I pulled everything up and did a whole new mailbox area.

Before



After



The back patio, front porch, walkway, and driveway have all been pressure washed and everything but the driveway has been stripped of the 2 layers of paint that were on them. We're re-painting them this week. The picnic table has been primed and will probably be finished tonight. Gutters still need to be cleaned out and a few boards that are falling on the outside of the house need to be nailed back up, but I think that's it.

I'll get a few hanging plants and probably a new door mat for the back patio to liven things up a bit.

We should be done with all of these projects by the end of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home