Shaunna Faye

Monday, April 02, 2012

10 Weeks

I'm officially 10 weeks along now. I'm still completely exhausted and nauseous every day. And I'm still hoping this all ends by 12 weeks like it does for most pregnant women.

We took Martha to the Yellow River Game Ranch yesterday and she loved seeing all the animals. I'd never been either, so it was pretty cool feeding some sheep and stuff. And we saw one of the buffalo peeing, so there's that.

I am more and more amazed at how much Martha talks every single day. While most kids her age speak in 2-3 word sentences, she's speaking in full on paragraphs. She says the most hilarious things sometimes that I have no idea where she picked up. She told me the other day "That's a good question, Mommy" and I cracked up. I'm positive I've never said that to her. Oh, and I'm not the type to call her Sweetie, Baby, Honey, or anything like that, but she calls me those things all the time. So funny! And how can you not fall completely in love with her all over again when she tells you that she's "glad for you" out of the blue.

It all makes up for the times like last night when she has an hour long meltdown of uncontrollable sobs for no reason other than she's tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home