Shaunna Faye

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Frustrated

I'm breaking. 38 weeks and I don't want to do this anymore. Sitting around with a moody toddler with nothing to do except stir isn't helping. I've had so many signs of labor happening soon but it's just not happening. I'm so distracted by the possibility of labor at any second that I can't think of anything else. Martha's in the kitchen pulling all the tissues out of the tissue box right now but I'm just letting her do it. I can't stand to be like this another day. I hate the waiting and not knowing when something is going to happen.

I have an ultrasound at 11:00 tomorrow morning to check his weight again then my regular appointment after that. I'm praying that they tell me something will happen within the next few days. I really just can't take it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home