Shaunna Faye

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tattooed on the inside.

There was another trip to the doctor who then sent me to the hospital yesterday. I almost had to miss my family birthday dinner. I was more upset about that then the fact that they were looking for a pulmonary embolism that the mean nurse said could kill me which was why I had to go to the hospital that day instead of the next morning.

Alas, they shot ink through my veins and took more pictures of my insides. Nothing. Of course. So now I'm a sitting duck. I said that phrase to my Macedonian friend earlier and had to explain to her what it meant.

I have one pain pill left, but a new prescription for a different kind of anti-inflamitory. Those things make me nausous.

In the past two days I've gotten gift cards to Papa John's, Target, and iTunes.

The ex and I are finally being civil. I feel good about it. I just don't think I can handle having enemies.

I love riding on the back of scooters through Atlanta. It makes me really want one of my own. The next time a have a spare three grand maybe I'll buy one.

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM , Blogger Johnny C. said...

Gift cards have completely replaced the act of having to buy someone a shitty present you're not sure that they're going to like or not. Glorious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home