Shaunna Faye

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Oh summer life...

My current mood: Bright Eyes – Make War, Lovedrug – Pretend You’re Alive,

With the help of Patrick I’ve realized my dream of being a pro blogger.
Ok, not really...but it’d be nice to not have to go to work every day. If I could work from home in my pajamas with episodes of Oprah or Law and Order playing in the background I would be more than just a happy camper.

So here’s the deal...I took the SAT’s on Saturday. It didn’t go fantastic, but I don’t think I did too horrible. Then again, I had a fever of 101 at the time so I could have just been dilerious. I kept my jacket on the whole time so the high schoolers wouldn’t see my tattoos and ask questions. The last thing I want at 7:30 in the morning on a Saturday is to have a conversation with a 17 year old about my “ink.” No thanks.

So what do I do now? There are many options that I won’t bore you with. I guess mainly what I need to figure out right now is if I’m even able to apply to Grady this year. Technically I don’t think I can. Deadlines and whatnot... I’m keeping my fingers crossed that my SAT scores come in before they said they will though I have a feeling they won’t.

Basically I have no idea what I’m doing. On one hand I feel like I should just keep working and enjoy the summer living at The Pickle. But on the other hand I don’t feel as though I should put off the inevitable...moving out and going to school. Maybe it can wait until fall. Maybe I’m just procrastinating.

All I really know at this very moment right now is that I feel nauseous and I still have 3 hours of work left today. But really, I guess that’s all I need to know.

Screw one day at a time. I live one hour at a time.

3 Comments:

At 7:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I deleted the first comment because of poor grammer(it wouldn't let me edit!)

I am proud of you! And all that you are doing!

and I am stealing one of your quotes...

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger Alex said...

Nice, i hope you did well on that horrible test.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home