Shaunna Faye

Friday, February 23, 2007

Pink cause you are so very.

I don't normally smoke....well, except for lately. I got majorly stressed out about a month ago and have smoked on the occasion ever since. And by "on the occasion" I mean "any time I'm driving." I will never be a smoker, but 3 or 4 a day whilst driving isn't hurting anyone, right?

My whole point of that was to say that I bought these two things at the gas station today and it made me happy that they match.






These, of course, (but not on purpose I promise!) match my pink RAZR.




You'd never guess that my favorite color is actually orange.

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM , Blogger Johnny C. said...

In my personal battle against smoking I'm glad that they have made pink cigarettes.

I'm not really the macho type, but I'm going to be right now so pink cigs give me one more reason not to smoke.

Smoke one for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home