Shaunna Faye

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Put on whatever makes you attractive. Do it for the sake of fashion.

Chris and I got our engagement pictures made today. Kyle, a good friend and great photographer took them and is also shooting the wedding. He's such a champ. I'll post them on myspace once I get them on Monday.

This week is completely full of wedding stuff. Every single day there's something I have to get done. Spray tan, wax, pedicure, buying last minute stuff, getting bridesmaid gifts together, and then add to it that I'm house sitting Thursday until Saturday which is the day of the rehearsal. Luckily I will be out of the house at 7 AM that day so I can go home, take a nap, and then have the rest of the day to get ready for the night's festivities. I'm so lucky to have great bridesmaids that are responsible and know that this sort of stuff is important. I have a sneaking suspicion that some of the groomsmen will be late or won't have something they need. Sue me if I just don't have a whole lot of faith in 21 year old dudes.

I'm beyond exhausted and had the worst leg pains in my life earlier today. I really thought I was going to die. Thank goodness it's starting to rain outside right now so I can get some decent sleep and I know that there will be no hammering at 8:00 AM to wake me up in the morning. (The deck extension is finished!)

Have I ever mentioned how incredibly messed up my dreams are? Last night I dreamt that Chris and 2 other dudes were drugged at a party we were at and were about to get molested until I noticed he'd been gone a while and went and found him. I was totally creeped out when I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home