Shaunna Faye

Monday, February 23, 2009

The home stretch.

I just did 7 English assignments that are all due at some point this week. Literally, 7 assignments in one night. Even though this seems like a lot, I still have an essay to write and 2 Medical Terminology tests. Lord Jesus.

I told Chris that packing is up to him. Luckily, most of my stuff has been packed up for the past year and a half anyway. We really just have to box up some stuff in my room and a few things in the basement.

We've done most of the painting at the house. Saturday and Sunday were horrible on my feet and back. I've rested up and managed to go back to work today though.

Saturday is the big moving day. And that night will be our first night sleeping in our new home. I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time. And hey, we won't have the cable hooked up for 3 days after we move in so that will pretty much force me to spend time studying for my Medical Terminology test which I'm ABSOLUTELY clueless on. That's like God saying, "Hey, study already!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home