Shaunna Faye

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Every day.

I'm in a funk. Have been for several days now. I guess I just get kind of worn down sometimes. I know it happens to everyone. I just wish I could snap out of it already.

I was talking to my friend, Amanda, yesterday about marriage. She congratulated me on my one year anniversary and it got us talking about the whole marriage thing in general. She said "You win!" I just laughed and said "Yes, I win." She went on to say that she can only imagine that having someone unconditionally love you for the rest of your life would feel like winning the lottery. I've never looked at it that way, but it's true. I won the lottery. Not only do I have that unending love, but I never have to go through anything by myself again unless I choose to. I mean, that's a pretty sweet deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home