Shaunna Faye

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Things that annoy me.

There are WAY more things that annoy me than I'd like to admit to. Let's just say...I have a little bit of a problem with people not thinking how I think. At least I can admit to that.

Anyway, there are two things in particular that are annoying me today.

1. People just blurt out their opinion and expect others to take it as fact. A certain person, I know to not bother trying to argue with because they're so stubborn that it will end up in a fight because they tend to be irrational. But I'm all about reality, so it's hard for me to take the statements in stride and not try to correct them when they're so blatantly wrong. Very, very hard. So, in order to avoid such arguments, I try to distance myself from this person. That's a challenge when you still ultimately want to remain friends with them because they really are a good person.

2. I know that a lot of my friends (and Chris's) are still young - and some just young at heart. But that does not override responsibility. It's not cool to just do whatever you want, whenever you want. If you're van is broken, don't go on tour and don't expect anyone else to lend you their van. If you don't have money to fix said van or to rent another van, don't go on tour. If you don't have anywhere to stay on this ohsoimportant week long tour, don't go on tour. And is it really a "tour" if it's a week? You'll literally be eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your broken van. There's a name for people that do things like that - homeless. You're not homeless. Just irresponsible. So, stop it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home