Shaunna Faye

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Trading places.

Chris had a dream a few nights ago that he was pregnant. This probably stemmed from me asking him if we could trade places. I would much rather skip this nausea and heartburn, but still end up with a baby. I'm happy to contribute to the research that could figure out a way that would allow men to have babies.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I will not be one of these happy-go-lucky pregnant ladies. I will hate these next 7 months, I will complain and be uncomfortable, and I will vow to wait a very long time to do it again. Or at least until I have had ample time to forget how much I do not enjoy being pregnant.

3 more weeks until my next Dr. appointment I get to have a pap smear. Awesome. Chris will be sitting this one out. Not much will have changed between 8 and 12 weeks, and it's much more difficult for him to get time off of work, so he can jump back in at 16 weeks. I imagine I'll take my Mom with me to my December appointment. She won't have Cohen then, so she'll be able to come with. I'm sure she'll like that. Especially if that one (if not the one before) will be the appointment we find out the sex of the baby.

Man, I'm so over this.

1 Comments:

At 8:01 AM , Blogger Dad said...

If men got pregnant, the human race would have been extinct a long time ago.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home