Shaunna Faye

Monday, October 05, 2009

Impromptu

Had an impromptu visit to the Dr. today. I had some sharp, shooting pains yesterday on my right side - right where my cyst is, so I called the Dr. today to see if it's normal and I should wait it out until my next visit. They said to come in for an ultrasound just to ease my mind, but it didn't seem like anything serious.

So I headed over on my lunch break, had an ultrasound, and poof! The cyst that was once there is now gone! They said the pain I had yesterday was most likely the cyst rupturing, which is totally ok.

More good news is that the empty sac is getting a lot smaller and should soon be completely gone. Also, the baby is right on track and has a heart rate of 158.

So, that's a relief.

I still go back for my regular appointment a week from Thursday for other kinds of test things, but it's good to know the baby is still doing exactly how it's supposed to be doing. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home