Shaunna Faye

Monday, December 06, 2010

#29

Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

I've said this a thousand times in my life, but I really hope to change my weight. For there to be less of it, in particular. Since I was about 17 years old, my weight has gone up and down and up and down. Right now, I'm the heaviest I've ever been. Only 10 pounds of that is weight I gained when I was pregnant. So really, there's no excuse.

It's easy to become complacent and just say, "This is just how I look." Sooner or later, you just accept that this is the way you are. Every now and then you see pictures from when you were thin and know that it's possible to be that thin, and kind of wish you could get back there, but man, that requires a lot of effort.

I can use every excuse in the book....too tired, too busy, blah blah blah. Really, I just don't have the drive that I need. To get that drive, I need to see results, but without doing anything, I won't see any results. So....there you have it.

I WANT to lose weight. I plan on doing it. I just need to get rid of the excuses first.

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Blogger Heather Mayberry said...

I agree, it starts with motivation. I discovered Exercise.tv long ago and it worked. I am NOT am gym type of girl but it whipped my but into shape. After I found it, I dropped 60 pounds in my living room in a month. Just from an hour 6 days a week. You can do it. I promise. Find workouts and a trainer on there that work for you and make out a plan. Mix it up and take a day a week off. Just commit and you'll surprise yourself!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home