Shaunna Faye

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

#30

This is the last of the "30 Days of Truth" thing.
And I'm totally not even going to do the prompt. Because it's stupid.

Write a letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.

See? It's stupid. And it uses the word "yourself" too much.

So, instead I'll just talk about what I want to talk about, which is Christmas. It is my absolute favorite day of the year. When it's over, I get kind of sad. I've pretty much finished all of my shopping (except for 2 things that I've yet to find time to go out and purchase).

For extended family in Nashville, I have a special project that I'm working on. It requires a little more of my time, so I've got to get going on that soon.

I'm also working on gift wrapping ideas. Something different than just wrapping in regular wrapping paper. But, we'll see. Right now it's just an idea in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home