Shaunna Faye

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Streaming

This week has kicked my butt.
So did last week.
The next two will be hell since we'll be short a team member at work.
Martha is probably allergic to pimentos.
Does that mean she might be allergic to other peppers too?
Did you even know that pimentos are peppers?
I want a new camera so so so so so bad.
I'm thinking about having a yard sale.
Not that it will get me the $3k I need for my dream camera.
But it will get some of the junk out of my house.
And maybe $100 in my pocket.
Did I mention Chris got a promotion?
So proud of him...

5 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Blogger Daniel D said...

What are the effects of a pimento allergic reaction? Rash? Swelling?

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger Shaunna Faye said...

For her it was red spots around her mouth.

 
At 7:29 AM , Blogger Heather Mayberry said...

ava had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic that was spots all over. the doc told me that it only gets worse from there. just a heads up. a yard sale is a start for saving for your camera. happy for chris and his promotion!

 
At 7:35 AM , Blogger Shaunna Faye said...

Yeah, I'm not even going to try to ever give it to her again. Worried it'll get worse. I'm allergic to the antibiotic amoxicillin. Makes me break out in spots too. I think I'm definitely going to do a yard sale...might see if my mom wants to do it with me.

 
At 2:25 PM , Blogger Heather Mayberry said...

sounds like fun! ava's allergy is zithromax which is amoxicillin's sister drug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home