Shaunna Faye

Monday, January 29, 2007

Blue

How can you go wrong with a beer that has a slight taste of blueberries? You can't. SweetWater Blue. Mmmmmmmm. And it's made right here in Georgia.

I found myself very distracted at the beginning of church last night. I sat on the third row by myself. I prefer to sit alone so I don't lose concentration. So it was me, then a couple slid in next to me, then all the sudden almost every seat of every row around me filled up. But they weren't filled up with my friends or even people that I've seen around. These people looked like they stepped right out of their youth group, into the GA State dorm, and then hopped right over to Trinity. They all turned around and waved to each other as a new one appeared. There wasn't anything wrong with these people....I just found myself wondering, "Where did you come from?!" So strange...

Also, our gas bill for last month was $230. I think we need to start using our fireplaces.

I want a beer like you wouldn't believe right now.

4 Comments:

At 5:12 AM , Blogger Jeffrey said...

blueberry hinted beer? two words, chick beer...but that's cool, cuz ur a chick ;-). My wife likes Woodchuck draft cider, also a chick beer. Me, give me a Michelob AmerBock or a Black and Tan any day...

(btw, did you know that ppl without a blogger.com or google account can't comment here?)

 
At 8:19 AM , Blogger Jeffrey said...

ha ha ha, well in her defense the "draft cider" does say it's a beer on the bottle...but all evidence gathered by the taste buds point to the contrary.

 
At 10:28 AM , Blogger ginger said...

ooooooooooooh-love me some woodchucks! especially the pear... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i always knew your wife had good taste, jeff. :)

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger Jeffrey said...

lol. she does like it, you girly light-weights ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home