Shaunna Faye

Saturday, May 31, 2008

After 4 hours of sleep last night (Sex and the City was awesome), I got up and went to orientation this morning.

After that long, boring process I came home and registered for classes. I have 6 classes I have to finish by June which is NBD especially since half of them I can do online, so I'm starting out with Math and Psychology first. I wanted to add English in there too, but all the online classes were already full. I'll check back and see if anyone drops it so I can pick it up, but I doubt that'll happen.

They explained how difficult it is to get into the program and I'm kinda nervous. So basically I need to kick ass on all my prerequisites and get an awesome GPA so I have a better shot at making it into the 35 out of 150 applicants. There's an essay and an interview to get through too. Basically, I just have to do well all around and keep my fingers crossed.

Another thing I found out today (and I know you're finding this all very interesting) is that if/when I do get accepted into the program in June my school schedule will be M-F....40 hours a week. Just like a full time job. So what does that mean? It means I won't have much time to work. So Chris and I have altered our plans once again....

The money we save over the next year will have to be used towards living expenses for the 2 years I'll be in school and unable to work much at all instead of a down payment on a house. So that means buying a house is a lot further away than we planned. But that's ok.

Anyway, Chris is watching a hockey game so I'm gonna go cuddle cause I'm tired.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM , Blogger ginger said...

whoa... all kinds of new stuff going on in your world. sounds incredibly exciting and stressful, but i am confident that the journey will be worth it in the end!

sometimes the journey is the hardest, yet most beneficial, part. sucks like that. ha.

and yes, sex and the city was all kinds of awesome. holy cow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home